Sunday 4 November 2007

NEC, Birmingham

Less than a week to go I hope you have your shopping lists done! I’ve got a few things on mine, going to look for a few bargains too. I fancy a Bind it All but need to check out the prices, may just add it to my Christmas list if I can wait that long.

Don’t forget the bus leaves at 6.00am on Saturday - nice and early, but we will have a stop on the way to get a coffee for Chris and a visit to the you know where.

If anyone would like to be able to create a post on here just let me know, otherwise just post your comments at the end of this post and they can be viewed by all. We need lots of suggestions for this site so please feel free to make as many as you like, or if you have a favourite store or if you see a bargain please let us know and we’ll create a post to share with everyone.

Hope you all had a good weekend… don’t forget to let us have your comments, just click the comments line below and if you aren’t registered with Google just choose your identity as “anonymous” and you don’t need to register.

Look forward to hearing from you…. Jackie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm here and waiting for next week. Haven't got anything in mind to buy as I like to get unusual presents for Christmas-although not many to buy for this year as most of the kids want money. I will no doubt treat myself to something I can make for Christmas - then never get around to doing it.
Gail

Lesley W said...

Hi everyone

Have a lovely trip to the NEC, looking forward to seeing all your bargains at the next crop.

Travel safe and be well


Lesley