Sunday 25 November 2007

Production Line




Have just returned from the crop having had a very productive couple of hours making my Christmas Cards. Very pleased with the results too. Here are couple of pics. Fraid they aren't as clear as I'd like but you can get the idea.
The stamp is an image from http://www.laviniastamps.co.uk/ and I got this one at the NEC. She recommends using Versafine ink pads as they really pick out the fine detail.

After embossing with clear powder I added some tiny specks of glitter glue and matted onto glitter card. Now just need to write and post them!

Gail


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gail, these are fantastic and yes they are better in real life.... maybe next year I'll get round to making my own cards - I think I say this every year but you never know.... Jackie

ChrisK said...

The finished product is gorgeous Gail. The stamp details is so clear. Chris K