Monday 26 November 2007

Christmas Crop - 16th December


Don't forget the next crop on the 16th December is our Christmas Party - 10.00am - 4.00pm. We won't be holding a class this time, but this is an ideal opportunity for you to bring along those unfinished projects/pages you keep promising yourself you would finish.

In order to get into the Christmas Party spirit (non alcoholic of course) we are asking everyone to bring something to eat and don't forget to wear your party hat.

We have organised a BRAN TUB the cost is £5 per person and there are some gorgeous gifts .. enough said .. Chris will kill me if I say any more. Would everyone who would like to take part in the bran tub let us know by e-mailing us so we can make sure we have enough gifts.


I won't be at the next crop as I'm off on a cruise down the Nile .. but I will be thinking of you all and hope you have a great party.

TO YOU ALL .. Jackie*

No comments: