Tuesday 4 May 2010

Journaling Prompt for April

Sorry our journaling prompt is a little bit late, but I'm sure you'll enjoy the ideas to get your creativity flowing.

Well Spring has eventually turned up this month if a bit later than normal. My garden has finally got some fresh green growth on my trees and bushes. For the first year my Camellia has produced lots of flowers instead the one or two it usually produces. It’s still a bit damp in the garden so instead I’ve set about doing spring cleaning in the house. It’s amazing what you find tucked away once you get started. I cleared my craft room and ended up discovering stash I never know I had. That got me started on trying out some of the products I’ve had for ages and never used. Have you tried anything new crafting this month? Try to do a journal page with your new techniques.

Easter was in April this year. What did you do to celebrate? Our family tradition is Easter Egg hunts for the younger family members and lots of chocolate for the adults. This year chocolate cupcakes were on the menu. Journal your tradition or your special recipe.

We’ve been to a techniques class this month and thoroughly enjoyed getting messy with paint and inks. For those thinking about art journaling try using inks to age and distress a page.

Chris & Jac

No comments: