Friday 26 February 2010

Next Crop - 7th March

Wow time flies by, I just realised this morning that its the crop next week so before I dash off out I thought I'd better update you all on the crop project.

This month its Technique Sunday and I've put together a 12x12 page that I hope you will love, its full of little techniques that you've probably done in the past but are nice to use again.

You will need:
1 sheet 12x12 patterned paper/cardstock
2 sheets co-ordinating 12x12 plain cardstock
2 - 2.5"x3.5" portrait photo's (or similar)
Black cardstock to mount photo's
5-6 co-ordinating buttons
Thread (embroidery is best)
Journaling words/stickers
Swirl stamp or diamante swirl (or similar)
Ribbon
Lettering for Title


We will be providing a printed flower and to cover the printing costs will be 10p.

Hope to see you all on the 7th.

Jackie & Chris

No comments: