Monday 4 February 2008

Crop - Sunday 17th February 2008

Just a reminder that our next crop is on Sunday 17th February 2008, usual time 10.00-16.00.


The class project for this crop will be an "Exploding Box". Listed below are the materials you will need to bring along to complete the project:


  • 4 sheets 12x12 cardstock

  • Patterned papers to decorate

  • paper trimmer/scissors

  • scoring tool

  • rule/pencil

  • double sided tape/adhesive

  • ribbon and embellishments to decorate

  • photo's but not essential

Hope you can all make it. Jackie*

2 comments:

Lesley W said...

Thank you to Jackie and Chris for organisating a great day yesterday. I love my box and you instructions were really easy to follow.

Thanks again

Lesley

Anonymous said...

Oops! I completely forgot to go.

I had such a busy weekend and family were up. Can you believe I forgot to crop?
Gail