Saturday 12 January 2008

A Bargain



These are photos of the fab kit I bought at Costco over Christmas. It came in a HUGE box and just asked to be gazed at lovingly. It cost £29.95 for a whole sack full of goodies in bluey/greeny/browny/orangey shades. The first picture is of the mulberry set which they didn't have in stock but I got this photo from UKScrappers so you could see what was in the set better.

It consisted of two albums, one 12x12 and one 8x8 in blue/brown suede effect. A pack of chipboard words, 12 stamps, metal and enamel embellishments- in a little storage box, 6 packs of eyelets, ribbon/fibres, sticky tape, pack of flowers and a pack of huge flowers, a pack of 12x12 card & paper and an inkpad. All these are co-ordinated and will look fab when put together.

Unlike normal times when I just stash new purchases away with the rest of my vast excess of craft suplies and forget I have it, I am going to keep it all together and use it with the albums. I have an album to do for Mick's Dad's 80th Birthday in March and it will be perfect.

Don;t know if Costco have any left but it is a fab bargain!

3 comments:

ChrisK said...

I've seen these kits in Costco too and they look gorgeous.

Jackie said...

Gail - you will have to stop doing this to me - temptation - you know I cannot resist.

Its a good job I don't shop at Costco (at the moment anyway).

Jackie

Anonymous said...

You'd better not look on the US Costco site then. I have been looking to see what I canget in August - have you seen how much they are charging for a Cricut Expression? £170 or thereabouts!
Criminal!