Tuesday 23 October 2007

Welcome

I've been wanting to do this for ages and its taken a while to get it sorted, but here it is our very own blog.

This is where we will post information about our crops, dates for the coming year, details of our forthcoming projects etc.

We will also post pictures of our layouts, events etc

As I have never done this before please bear with me and if you have any comments or suggestions please let me know by posting your comments below.

Happy Scrapping... Jackie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jackie,
I AM impressed - is there no end to you talents?
I am new to blogs so I hope I don't make any bloomers! (but if I do, I claim imunity as I am a 'silver surfer.')
The 'Crop around the Clock' was fantastic and I have to tell you that I have the quiz all prepared for the next one!!!
See you on Sunday, all geared up and ready to go.

Anonymous said...

Hi again Jackie,
Many thanks for your link to Pencil Lines. I have just visited the site and looked at their sketches - loads of inspiration there!
I've had to grit my teeth and leave looking at the rest of the site until I've done some housework (how sad is that?)
Not long now till the crop - hope you're bright eyed and bushy-tailed!

Anonymous said...

Oh no! not another place for me to add my ramblings. You know I just have to if there is an empty space.
Gail