Saturday 31 October 2009

Next Crop - 8th November

I hope you have all recovered from our marathon scrap, what a fantastic day it was I do hope you all enjoyed it - Chris and I certainly did. It was great to see all your smiling faces once you had all finished your projects - well done.

I've been doing some half pages recently to record my kitchen transformation (which is still ongoing) and I thought it would be good fun if we did them for a crop project, they are nice and easy, quick and great fun to do. They also fit into your 12x12 album.

To complete two pages you will need:
- 12x12 page protector
- needle and thread or sewing machine
- 3-4 sheets plain and patterned co-ordinating cardstock/papers
- fancy scissors or edge punch
- chipboard shapes
- flowers
- lettering for title
- plain cardstock to journal onto
- ribbon
- strip of printed acetate but you can use ribbon or a paper
- Photo's (1-4"x5" and 2-3"x4.5")
Looking forward to seeing you all on Sunday.

No comments: